Credential Commissions Grant Application Form
The Wisconsin Registry has received a grant that covers the complete cost for Registry Credential students to commission. This grant is available until May 31, 2022, or as funding allows. Funding for this grant was provided by the Department of Children and Families through the Preschool Development Grant (PDG).
Registry Credential students can commission for free if the following criteria are met and by submitting the form below.
- Submit one form per Credential type.
- Not a current T.E.A.C.H. scholarship recipient on a Credential scholarship.
- Not supported by any other grant funding through an organization or institution of higher education.
Commissions Grant Funding Tracker
* All data presented is current as of May 17, 2022
- Complete the form below and click the SUBMIT button. You will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registry staff will review your form and email you a grant code within 2-5 business days.
- Put the grant code on the Registration for Commission form / Formulario de registro para comisión.
- Submit the Registration for Commission form to email@example.com.