Training Sponsor Organization (TSO) Online Registration
See all of the ways your organization can benefit by using the Wisconsin Registry’s Online Registration for your training events.
How Online Registration Can Benefit Your Training Sponsor Organization
Online Registration is a difference-maker! With Online Registration, your organization has exclusive access to the following features:
- One-stop-shop use of the Statewide Training Calendar as both a marketing and registration tool.
- Pre-generated Rosters with built in messaging features for communicating to attendees prior to training events.
- Streamline registration and event entry process.
- Save staff time in entering attendance records into the Registry system post training event.
- Advanced integration with the Registry App for on-site immediate attendance record collection.
- Attendees benefit from faster turnaround for getting training hours verified on their Registry Profiles.
How can my organization get started with Online Registration?
Wisconsin Registry Support
The Wisconsin Registry Team is ready to help you get started on the right foot. We highly recommend following the steps below:
Learning More About Online Registration
Frequently Asked Questions
I am an individual trainer. Can I use online registration?
Yes! You are welcome to create a Program Profile and request to be a Training Sponsor Organization. As a Registry approved TSO, you can choose to active online registration. A TSO that does not provide direct care is charged the annual fee of $250, averaging a little over $20 per month, to use online registration. Here is a guide on Creating a Program Profile.
Do attendees have to be Registry members?
Attendees must have a Registry account but do not need a Registry membership. Creating a Registry account is free. Here is a guide to share with participants Creating a Registry Account. Please note that the Wisconsin Registry system requires a unique email to create an account. To complete the registration process, individuals will need to log in to their email account.
Are there accounting reports for online registration?
No. The TSO is responsible for their own accounting and financial record keeping.
Can I use online registration if the event is free?
Yes! When scheduling an event, you can choose the option to make the event free in event settings.